Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Silicone Gap?

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:01:53 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Could have been done easily when the room had been gutted,

Well not that easily if the floor is solid. I'm hoping that the WC-CONQ
that I have will allow the bowl/cistern I have for the cottage bathroom to
sit far enough back. It should do within 5mm or so.

but now everything is tiled & the floor is down its too late.

Does appear that way depending on what the floor covering is and was it
laid around or under the bowl foot. I suspect from the leaving of a 6" gap
they will have fitted the floor covering around rather than under...

--
Cheers
Dave.