Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Where to buy clip nuts in the UK?

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:31:22 UTC, Andy Wade
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

"Cage nuts" is the usual terminology BTW.

These aren't cage nuts. I have them...

Oh sorry, I read your description but didn't look at your picture. I've
not come across those before - what's the application?

US-style 19 inch rack, which has punched holes rather than square ones.

Here's an example (not mine) but you can see the nuts near the bottom:

http://world.std.com/~mbg/move_step2.jpg

http://www.diybanter.com