Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
donald donald is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

donald wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:33:22 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:56:12 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"
wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson
I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the
money is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald
Deficits are like Monopoly money... pure fiction. All that matters is
the ratio of income to expenses.

...Jim Thompson
I have heard this before, however I don't buy into it.

Do you have any links to support this idea ?

donald

Didn't you get a raise in pay in the last year? Are you richer for
it? I know it's hard for leftist weenies to do, but _think_about_it_.

...Jim Thompson

Ok, I'm too slow to understand.

My raise was based on the consulting jobs I get, not by the hour.

Please be more specific and not vague.

I will try to understand if you give me something to understand.

donald

"Last week, Comptroller General David Walker told an audience in Arizona
that no candidate can promise no new taxes and no benefits. If they do,
they're either lying or ignorant. This isn't a matter of politics; it's
mathematics."

I guess people from outside of Arizona don't believe the people from
inside Arizona.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinio...deficited.html

Please Jim, help me (us) understand the funny money you have are talking
about.

donald