Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Show prep pics (1/1) - show-prep03.jpg (1/1) (1/1)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:48:13 -0600, Leetollett wrote:

Nice house there Mac... What kind of temperatures do you get in
the summer may I ask??

Have fun at the show..

mac davis wrote:

Thanks, Lee...
Summers get warm... This year the hottest was a few days in the 103 - 105 range
with 65 - 70% humidity...
We monitor a web site for the water temp in the Sea of Cortez and for a lot of
the summer the water was around 90 to 94 degrees, warmer in the shallows..

Pretty much lower temps then we were used to in Fresno, CA but much higher
humidity..
The good news is that we went to a 65 year old home with original insulation and
an old roof-top AC unit to a brand now, super insulated home with 4 mini-split
units and very inexpensive power costs..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing