Posted to talk.origins,alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default I just ran a bat out of my house

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:47:04 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
.. .
Still can't figure out how he got in.

I had to chase it with a blanked until it got too tired to fly.

I then threw it outside.

It made a vibrating sound when I had the blanket over it.

Try to find out where it got in or it may come back again. I had that
happen a few years ago. In my case, it was the window with an air
conditioner that was not properly sealed at the top. They only need a very
tiny hole to get through.

That may be where the bat came in at. I lost site of it when I was
getting the blanket. It had landed on the window in my bedroom that
has the window AC unit.

After reading your message I checked and the insulation that goes
between the window may have been pushed up a small amount.

Thanks

BTW if it gets in again it has to die. I would rather not kill living
things. The ones that stay outside are safe, but the ones inside have
to go.