Posted to talk.origins,alt.home.repair
Robert Carnegie Robert Carnegie is offline

Default I just ran a bat out of my house

On 15 Feb, 04:48, Terry wrote:
Still can't figure out how he got in.

I had to chase it with a blanked until it got too tired to fly.

I then threw it outside.

It made a vibrating sound when I had the blanket over it.

Going by an episode of _House, M.D._, you may have to think about
rabies an' stuff like that. (I hope you get to read this reasonably
promptly.)

In the United Kingdom, bats are legally protected and generally you
can't remove them from property, but they are unlikely to set up home
in human living space - and if a building is properly maintained, they
usually won't get in.