Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] boltmail@mailbolt.com is offline

Default Clip on door

On 15 Feb, 10:48, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
On a kitchen unit I'd like one standard door not to open on hinges but
just to come off for access. Any fittings available to do this? I could
make something up, of course. Would magnetic catches be strong enough at
the top if it were supported at the bottom? I'd rather it doesn't have to
be lifted up to clear as there will be another door above and I'd like it
close fitting to the top of the removable one.

Keku catches would do the job, screwfix and ironmongery direct sell
them.