Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Clip on door

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
On a kitchen unit I'd like one standard door not to open on hinges but
just to come off for access. Any fittings available to do this? I could
make something up, of course. Would magnetic catches be strong enough at
the top if it were supported at the bottom? I'd rather it doesn't have to
be lifted up to clear as there will be another door above and I'd like it
close fitting to the top of the removable one.

--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Push on push off magnets, the type they used on glass panelled display
cabinets to open the glass door.
You gave it a push in and it sprung open.