Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob AZ Bob  AZ is offline

Default Dust Collector??

I work as a woodshop teacher. �We are looking to purchase a good dust
collection system. We have about $6000.00 to spend. �I was wondering
if anyone would suggest one main unit and run a series of lines or
smaller units hooked up to the machines.

You have received lots of good leads but be sure and take care of the
liability and safety measures.

With this in mind the vendors that deal with the educational market
will address the safety and liability issues.

Should you choose not to include these issues in your procurement
process you will be leaving your personal and educational life in
jeopardy. ie: Your license to teach. The procurement folks in the
school office will be the best folks to do the actual procurement.

Bob AZ
A Vendor to schools.