Gunner

Default Arc welder and house lights/appliances

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:06:25 -0700, "Chipper Wood"
wrote:

No I'm not planning electrolysis but a water resistor as current limiting
device for arc welding

Not a very safe way to weld as open circuit voltage between electrode and
work would be at line voltage. Not to mention electrode/resistor to ground
also at line voltage. Save up and buy a used 'Buzz box' for about $50 usd.
or so. Much safer and adjustable.

Or buy a cheapy Chinese MIG. They typically use less amperage.

Gunner

Chipper Wood
useoursatyahoodotcom