Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to form a Union

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
On Feb 10, 11:17 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
ATP* wrote:

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
In the United States today, a worker is fired or discriminated against
for trying to form a union every 23 minutes.
Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

You'd think that guy would get the hint after a while.

Impossible. If he were that smart he would have never joined a union.
Just plonk the sad, lobotomized ******* and get on with your life.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

What do you know about a collins r390?
Millwright Ron

And how about asking him how many times the income of his highest paid
worker he makes? As much as he complains about how tough it is for him I
doubt he'd trade places with any of his employees. My dad was the same way
in his business. He bitched and whined about how little he made and how much
the government took from him but he sure made a lot more than anyone that
worked for him.

Hawke