Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Where to find PCB LED assemblies

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
LED replacement automotive bulbs that conform to regulations, already
exist. Look at, for instance

Are you sure there are replacement types that are approved? In Europe they
would be 'E' marked.

--

To be honest Dave, I'm not certain. I'm sure I have seen them on websites
where they claim to match the specs for brightness etc, so I've always

FWIW, I don't actually like the latest generation of cars that are fitted
with LED tail and brake lights. They are invariably pulse driven, and when
your eyes do a 'flick', the pulsed LEDs leave a trail of 'dots' of light
across your vision. Most off-putting when driving at night. The roadworks
cone lamps are similarly pulsed. and create the same effect.

Arfa

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.