Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ted Ted is offline

Default Wood Bleach

I turned some wet apple into natural edge bowls. They turned out
great. BUT...

After a few days they started to get some black mold spots. I used
some wood bleach on them and it got rid of the mold spots and whitened
up the sap wood. They looked great. BUT...

Now they have been setting for about a week or so. I went out today
to finish sand them and they all have turned pink. Mostly the sap
wood. Now they don't look so great.

This is the first time I ever used wood bleach. Is there something I
could have done wrong? Is there a way to get rid of the pink color?
Help!!

Ted