Posted to alt.home.repair

Default btu,s on new stove.?

"Paul M. Eldridge" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:42:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I've also found that cutting a potato in half will help it cook faster.
However, I need to submit my findings to some reputable research
organizations, to be sure others can duplicate and confirm the results.
I've
tried to contact the appropriate people at Oxford and Harvard, but I
haven't
gotten any responses yet. I suspect they're very busy.

Well, gosh, why didn't you say so? I've got connections with both
universities and Princeton too, so let me get their Blackberrys just a
buzz'n and have them contact you pronto! ;-)

Cheers,
Paul

I'd appreciate that, Paul. I'm anxious to publish. Next: The Nobel Prize.