Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to form a Union

On Feb 13, 11:13*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

* BTW, I am working on becoming a non profit corporation, which means
that every detail of the project will be in the public record. *That is
something a union will never do.

They did it again, I'm ashamed that I got baited by the low end. *Tell me more
about your NFP!

* *Don't worry about it. *We've all stepped on a roach, or three.

* *I am working to formalize what started as a hobby project. *I collect
and repair computers, then give them away. *I can't give receipts for
donations, so it is currently treated as a scrap metal recycling
project, that I manage to build some computers out of. *After it becomes
a legal entity, I can give receipts, and collect a better grade of
computer parts. *It will also give some protection against outside
attacks, like the bipolar loser who was telephoning threats from Oregon.

* *The next part of the project is a lot bigger, and will add a large
website project to deal with all the Veteran activities in my part of
Florida. *Most people are as ignorant as 'Roundhouse Ronnie' about what
Veterans do for their communities, and I intend to make it obvious to
even the dumbest character in the region. *They bitch about all the fund
raising, without realizing it goes into thins like retirement homes, and
scholarships for the local high school kids, when they start college.
Even the school board is clueless about that project.

* *Any money it takes in will be split between several projects, like
"Veteran's and Family Services" which helps Veterans who fall between
the many cracks in the VA system, and to help the thousands of homeless
Veterans in the area. Veteran's and Family Services collects food and
clothes, as well as what cash they can, but they are always running out
of something. *They screen the Veterans who get the computers I repair.
When they don't have anyone on their list, I give the equipment to other
disabled or low income people in my area.

* The homeless Veterans that want to get a job, clean up their act and
return to the real working world need a lot of help, starting with a
mailing address, a telephone to call about jobs, a place to shower, and
a place to lock up their few belongings. *After they find work, they can
afford to buy an old car or truck to get to and from work. *Right now
they are living in the Ocala National Forest. *Most of them were rounded
up in northern cites and put on a bus for Florida, with instructions to
the drivers to not let them off the bus until they were well into
Florida.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell