Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Frigiddaire 50 pint dehumidifier question

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
. I would like to be able to get my Frigidaire down to 20 to 40% when
needed. I have my woodshop in my basement and on real humid and rainy
days I want to set it to a lower level. I don't want my saw table top or
other tools to be in danger of rusting. My question is, do any of you
know where I can buy an external unit?
Thanks for your help.

If it does not rust at 50% on a normal day, it won't rust at 50% on a rainy
day. At a given temperature, 50% is still 50%. The unit may work more
often to maintain though.

Use Top Cote on the cast iron anyway.