Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default dc power on-off with single pole momentary switch

In article ,
John Bachman wrote:
The subject tells the goal. Here is the rest of the story. There is
no micro available. It is preferred to use a dual comparator such as
393 as one of those is already part of the design and having two of
one device is preferable to one of these and one of those.

I have tried and failed. Others care to give it a crack?

I've used the Temic U6046B for this. It's actually a timer designed for
car heated rear windows etc and includes de-bounce and a pretty high drive
capability. Sadly no longer made. I've found a use for it on dozens of
projects.

--
*60-year-old, one owner - needs parts, make offer

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.