Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to form a Union

Millwright Ron wrote:

What do you know about a collins r390?

That it was built by Collins and other contractors. Excellent
design, and a decent performing HF radio. Fair Radio in Lima Ohio still
had some spare parts listed. It isn't easy to repair, because it was
built for depot level maintenance. There are several experts on the
news:rec.antiques.radio+phono and news:rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
newsgroups.

http://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php...arch&query=390

My current project is a full restoration of a National NC183R, and a
HP 312B.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell