Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Clausing 5914 and Dickson Toolpost

Trevor Jones wrote:

The good part of stories like this is when you explain that you still
have it, 25 years later, because you never did buy the power
hacksaw/bandsaw/torch set that was needed to cut it into useable bits. :-)

BTDT

I feel old, saying this, but I pass on some deals, because I cannot
see myself getting use of the stuff... shudder That hurts!.

Like the lathe that's sitting behind a friend's business. Not only is
it three phase, but it's bigger than my shop.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida