Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:32:25 -0000, AZ Nomad
wrote:

illnesses from smoke in smoggy or dirty areas is well documented, as
is kids in homes where parents smoke are at triple risk of ear
infections. thats been known for a long time.

that proves second hand smoke can cause health troubles.

Not at all. It all depends on concentration

When indoors, the concentration is great enough to cause health problems.
Smokers were permitted to smoke at work, in elevators, etc. until just
recently. Now they have shoot up outside.

That science has not really been presented.
Just because you can smell something does not mean it is a dangerous
concentration.

It would be just as valid if I said my hearing was being damaged by
listening to you whine about it. I can hear it so it must be harming
me.

What an idiotic comments.