Dave Liquorice

Default Wiring a CAT5e home network

On 1 Oct 2003 08:58:04 GMT, wrote:

In the spirit of uk.d-i-y, someone (Mr Liquorice, mayhap) may soon
be along to tell you exactly which pair of
transformer-looking-affairs from the guts of a 45-quid Asda
video recorder would perform almost as well ;-)

Not me squire. I can't see why a video recorder would need video
baluns to start with. However on Canford...

They have a range available:

2 x audio =A376.94
4 x audio =A3117.50
1 x video =A336.63
3 x video =A3108.30
1 x video, 2 x audio =A377.85
2 x video, 2 x audio =A392.24
1 x S video, 2 x audio =A3130.70

All above sold as single units, two required to complete a link.

1 x VGA to 1 monitor =A3252.00
1 x VGA to 2 monitors =A3396.20

As a set of send and receive units, inc PSU for the 2 monitor version.

Distances & Bandwidth:

Audio: 750m (10Hz to 20kHz)
Video, composite: 675m (DC to 60MHz)
Video, Y/C: 600m (Flat to 60MHz)
Video, RGB: 150m (Flat to 60MHz)
Video, VGA: 105m (Flat to 60MHz)
Video, Broadband: variable 200 to 55m (20MHz to 850MHz)

Prices plus delivery and VAT.

--
Cheers

Dave. pam is missing e-mail