Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Anyone see this machine?

"Jon Elson" wrote in message

Trevor Jones wrote:

Kudzu is the biggie down there, Yes?

Yes, don't leave your car parked in a corner of the lot over a weekend if
there
is giant Kudzu on the trees just beyond. When you come back next week,
the lot seems smaller, and you can't find the car! Just a big pile of the
Kudzu over in the corner...... (cue ominous music)

Having had an interest in kudzu a few years ago, I learned that it can grow
one foot per day. That's one rippin' weed.

We had some worries about it in south Jersey some years back but it's not a
problem here. It can't stand a real freeze, so it gets killed off here every
once in a while.

--
Ed Huntress