frank

Default Hose clamp with Torx screw

There is no hole, and I am not going to drill holes in my brand new truck
to add a lock.

By chance I was at McFadden Dale Hardware today. They had #14 pin
span stainless screws and the right driver. I think I can convince my
neighbor to do a small bit of TIG welding for this project.

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
frank wrote:
Does anybody have an idea where I can get a smallish stainless steel

worm
clamp hose clamp with a Torx screw? This would be a totally standard
stainless
hose clamp, but for the Torx. Size should be about 1 1/2" diameter.

What's wrong with a padlock with the appropriate hole?