Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:44:15 -0500, ng_reader wrote:
I did want to read more, and not sure if I saw it or not,
but why the quick Nay to the tankless design?
Did anyone provide a credible counter-argument?

You can decide if it's credible but a counter argument to tankless home
water heater selection is here

http://www.waterheaterrescue.com/pag...er-heater.html

That web site also provides nice selection and installation advice (with
pictures!) for all hot water heaters, including those with tanks and
tankless.

Donna