Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Wood source around Wichita KS area.

RonB wrote:
Well, it scrambled a little but legible.

There's also Timber Products on S Custer (but I think they had a fire
just a week of so ago?). They're wholesale only, but you can place
order for pickup thru Star. I've had good luck w/ them--not cheap, but
will be what you ordered.

The Holtzen Woodworks moulding shop is also a good bunch to get to know
-- I had them make the narrow strip siding for the barn restoration and
also used them as the middleman to order various other stuff in that
couldn't find locally. They normally have a fair amount of excess stock
on hand and will sell the bit offhand from it. They use a wholesale
distributor out of the KC area.

Thanks for the MO connections, Ron...I've a brother in Joplin so have
figured I should explore more when down there -- looks like you've done
a fair amount of the legwork already...