Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Anyone see this machine?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Spehro Pefhany wrote:

And then there`s the stuff that really does have legs.. those enormous
roaches euphemistically called `Palmetto bugs`

Don't badmouth palmetto bugs. They make great paving stones for your
sidewalks. They aren't durable enough for the driveway, though. ;-)

When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale we used to catch them in the bottom of
garbage cans, stuff them into a sliding matchbox, and take them to school to
race them on the playground. We used a dot or two of nail polish on their
backs to identify them.

"Palmetto bug" is a term brought to us by Florida real estate agents. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress