Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to form a Union

* wrote:

I also suspect that ANY business owner in his right mind that had a group
of employees constantly threatening to shut the place down with a strike
would have no choice but to squirrel away every dime he could extract from
the company in the chance that this great union that is "protecting" the
workers manages to put their employer out of business......and the very
members it claims to be protecting out of work!

The only thing any union is interested in is the leaders making money
off the people who join. It's a modern version of the old protection
rackets. Sort of a legalized Ponzi Scheme.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida