Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C Pete C is offline

Default Dishwashers

On Feb 12, 11:24*am, Tim Lamb wrote:
The lower door seal has deteriorated and may
be allowing steam into the door panel selector switch area and a minute
amount of water to drip past the main terminals behind the lower fascia.

I'd try a temporary seal with some foam/weatherstrip and see if the
problem stops. The steam may also condense on the cold water fill
solenoid or pump.

The problem only occurs late in the cycle so I assume the heater
elements are OK.

The final rinse is usually hottest to help the dishes dry, so may
indicate a steam/condensation problem.

Cheapo Indesit D3000BG any clues?

Try UKwhitegoods forum, should be able to source a seal and some info
on replacing it.

cheers,
Pete.