Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to form a Union

Hawke wrote:

Why should they have to become shareholders to share in the profits? After
all it's the workers who make the products and provide the services that
creates the profits to begin with. We all know it's not the owners and
management who actually produce anything. Workers should profit from what
they contribute to the success of the business and without them there is no
business. The Hollywood producers just found that out. No writers, no makie
money. No workers, no makie money. Owners just don't want to be fair they
want the workers to do all the work and give them nothing so they can keep
all the profits for themselves. That isn't exactly a secret. It's been going
on for centuries.

Idiot. those workers didn't raise the capital, or spend years
building the business, unless it is employee owned. They get what they
deserve. No more and no less. Not one of them would take those risks,
or they would own a business, not work for it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida