Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:34:22 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

My miniature schnauzers are 14 and 15 years old, old for doggies! But, they do
get a bit of extra consideration for their age...unlike ME!!!

Old dogs are cute. What more can I say without insulting you?
Are you related to the Late Rodney D.? ;-)

BTW, here are a couple pictures of my favorite pampered pooch:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/photos.html She belongs to my
dad and step mom. The camera's flash turns her deep brown eyes
bright green.

Lacey is a firm adherent to the universal law that people should never
tease animals.OTOH she has never accepted that the converse is also a
law. Regularly, at bedtime (2AM) she decides that it is time to go out
for a final "poopy dance" and barks loudly in the vicinity of a door.
The drill is; I get out of bed, get slippers on and go down and get
leash and collar from behind the kitchen door. This is her signal to
crouch down and defy me to apply her collar, to the point that she
retreats behind the dinning table, barking continuously. I retrieve my
yard stick and tap it on the floor within five feet of her and she
gallops to the back door and waits to be collared and let out to do
her business, which we then have to go find while mother eats her
poached eggs next morning
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada