Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:05:58 -0500, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:54:59 -0000, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:31:54 -0500,
wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:25:37 -0000, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:54:17 -0500,
wrote:

Some people become obese as a result of being handicapped. It's often
hard to stay fit if you have limited physical abilities.

I was thinking more of the fast food drive everywhere crowd. People who get
no exercise whatsoever, and yet take in enough calories every single day
to feed a marathon runner for a week.

I understand that it is hard to exercise while in a wheel chair, but most
obese people got that way because of their automobile and their lazyness,
not because of a wheelchair.

I think I know just as many skinny people who are lazy as fat ones.

I bet they don't stuff 4000 calories in their faces every day.

Please decide what subject you wish to discuss and try to stay with
it.

I know more skinny people that are so weak willed that they can't stop
smoking. Some of them use the excuse that it keeps them skinny. Pretty
stupid thinking, aint it? Maybe when you see a fat person, it's really
a lazy skinny person who finally mustered up enough energy to quit
smoking.

pot.kettle.black