Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

" wrote in
:

On Feb 12, 1:49Â*pm, Red Green wrote:
" wrote
innews:c1b99628-ef92-44d4-9d2b-b

:

On Feb 11, 9:12Â*pm, Red Green wrote:
" wrote
innews:157fd2cc-94a4-4d4f-ada4-b
:

On Feb 11, 5:40�pm, AZ Nomad

wro
te:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:41:12 -0600, HeyBub
In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke
detector is available, then I can confirm that there are
several currently available on the market and we stock one
called the Puff Alert Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are
two versions available one which includes a remote indicator
which can be installed in a different part of the house to
the detector (
http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/
product/119/Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector-andamp;-Remot
e-L ED- Indicator/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-Detector) and
another which has only the detector but can be connected to
fire alarm device such as a sounder or flasher
(http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/product/129/
Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector/category/97/Cigarette-Smo
ke- Detector).

If you would like more information, feel free �contact us

th
rou
gh our
site -http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/.
Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.
I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in
foxes) and yo
ur
eyebrows fall off.

what's the matter? �Somebody get in the way of your last fix

?-
Hid
e quoted text -

smoking should be made illegal, that will end the problem and
put the spammer out of business

Yeaaaa, and while at it make drinking illegal too. And let's make
the maximum door width on all buildings 28" so no fat asses can
get in anyplace.- Hide quoted text -

smoking costs everyone, from stinky clothes, to higher medical
expenses. ands smoking around a child even in a private home should
be called what it really is child abuse, and given criminal status

Ahhh, a true smoking Nazi. Let's jump on a bandwagon, snatch a kid
and hol

'em up. Hey, why not just sterilize all smokers. I mean since it's
child abuse and criminal.

so it cant really be outlawed, so tax it out of existence.

each year raise the tobacco tax a buck a pack. year one a extra
dollar, year 10 ten extra bucks.

All holds true for alcohol too if you substitute the word alcohol for
smoking in claims. Well it's almost the same except with alcohol
entire families have been wiped out and/or crippled in an instant.
Tax the **** out of both em just like you say. Don't you agree?

How about people who play that hip-hop rap crap. Open season a good
idea? [kinda serious about this one]

What the hell. Let's just take everyone one who is "not like me" /
"doesn'

see things my way" out to sea and dump 'em.- Hide quoted text -

obviously your a smoker.......... thats sad

Nahhhh. **** happens. Good ****, bad ****. But **** always happens.

Used to smoke then quit 2+ yrs. Didn't run around ****ing on people who
still did to feel good about myself. Then became a fat ass. My tendancy
to substitute one thing for another. Screw that. Smoke again.

Used to drink then quit. Didn't run around ****ing on people who still
did. Still don't. That was 22 yrs ago.

If I want to move up on some pedestal I'll do what I have to to go up on
my own. Not just make myself look higher by kicking others down farther.

When I was in corporate America smoking bothered me. People were always
blowin' smoke up my ass.