Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

On Feb 11, 4:41?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke detector is
available, then I can confirm that there are several currently
available on the market and we stock one called the Puff Alert
Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are two versions available one which
includes a remote indicator which can be installed in a different part
of the house to the detector (
http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/
product/119/Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector-andamp;-Remote-LED-
Indicator/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-Detector) and another which has
only the detector but can be connected to fire alarm device such as a
sounder or flasher (http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/product/129/
Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-
Detector).

If you would like more information, feel free ?contact us through our
site -http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/.

Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.

I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in foxes) and your
eyebrows fall off.- Hide quoted text -

a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any
detector

Don't you mean an ex-smoker with no will power?

If you were really cured cigarette smoke wouldn't bother you any more
than barbeque smoke or stinky perfume.

I still love the smell. I get ****ed when I'm visiting family and someone
goes out for a fag without telling me so I can inhale the second-hand.

--
B. Hussein Obama won't wear an American flag on his lapel, or put his hand over
his heart during the national anthem, but prominently displayed in his Houston