Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] adventurous101@googlemail.com is offline

Default Mirror seeping black?

On Feb 11, 12:09*pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
* * Moisture and oxidation of the "silver" surface on the back of the glass.

* * You could try sealing it with varnish or a like product, but I would be
careful about that unless it was a last attempt. *If the mirror is just a
mirror, I would replace it. *If it were something special, I would contact
the pros. *But if it is not something special buy you would like to give a
try at saving it, then try sealing the back from air and moisture.

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

wrote in message

I have a mirror in my bathroom and it is starting to go black at the
bottom, almost as if black is seeping into it. *It's starting to move
up the mirror which I obviously don't want.

Does anybody know the cause of this?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Hey, thanks for your time, it's appreciated