Gunner

Default Delay the November Election?

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:42:28 -0400, Tom Quackenbush
wrote:

On 11 Jul 2004 21:40:20 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Kurt Laughlin says...

So, he's looking at a "what if"? As I recall, considering worst case
scenarios and determining what can and cannot be done ahead of time is part
of Ridge's job.

Hmm. Where was he when they said "what if" somebody flys a
commercial airliner into a the pentagon? Not very good at
"let's play what if" then, what's to say he's any better at
it now?

I don't know exactly where he was on 9/11, but he was Governor of
Pennsylvania at the time. What responsibilities regarding the security
of the Pentagon did he have?

Am I missing something here?

R,
Tom Q.

No..but Jim is....chuckle.....

Gunner

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell