Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cigarette smoke detector

" wrote in
:

On Feb 11, 5:40�pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:41:12 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke detector
is available, then I can confirm that there are several currently
available on the market and we stock one called the Puff Alert
Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are two versions available one
which includes a remote indicator which can be installed in a
different part of the house to the detector
(http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/
product/119/Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector-andamp;-Remote-LED-
Indicator/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-Detector) and another which
has only the detector but can be connected to fire alarm device
such as a sounder or flasher
(http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/product/129/
Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-
Detector).

If you would like more information, feel free �contact us throu

gh our
site -http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/.
Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.
I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in foxes)
and yo

ur
eyebrows fall off.

what's the matter? �Somebody get in the way of your last fix?- Hid

e quoted text -

smoking should be made illegal, that will end the problem and put the
spammer out of business

Yeaaaa, and while at it make drinking illegal too. And let's make the
maximum door width on all buildings 28" so no fat asses can get in
anyplace.