Spike

Default Which machine?

Jeridiah wrote in message
om...
quickly you will barely remember which came first. And from there,
you will need a welder, then a ....

Well thanks for the responses, guys! Got a welder, and an ox/ac right I use
a lot. Also got a room full of wood working tools I don't use due the dang
problem of finding any decent wood for a decent price

So, I get myself a lathe or a mill. Anybody care to recommend a brand or
place to buy it? I've shopped the South Bend ones (used), and can't stand
the bite....If I get an old industrial type, I won't know how to tune it or
anything......Is this genetic info, btw? Man, I hate to buy another HF tool,
although I'm quite happy with the drill press for $150. Anybody got one to
sell or trade, maybe?