Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default lathe accident link..... It will make you sick if you look at the pics

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:59:03 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"jusme" quickly quoth:

I love to see stuff like this. It is a part of life (no pun intended) and
is serves as a shocking reminder to me to realize what I am dealing with.
It is like the matchbox size car on the side of the road that some
agency/entity placed there to wake us up as to what can happen if we are
even slightly careless.

I wonder if things like this might help put 48V automotive electrical
systems in better perspective for some of our more safety-oriented
(aka "paranoid"?) folks.

--

SALMON -- The Other Pink Meat