Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT? Do left-handed people's phone cords twist the other way?

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:45:01 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

(I know - there aren't enough left-handed people to go around. )-; )

Once where I worked, I saw the engineers ****ing with some guy's
phone. They unplugged his handset cord from the base, put the end
in the chuck of an eletric drill and tangled his cord so tight you
couldn't lift the receiver from the cradle after they reconnected it.

Fun guys to work with.

Used to drive our secretary right up the wall by hanging up her
handset reversed end for end and pointing up.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I bought a big bag of plastic spiders a number of years ago. I often put one in
people's phone mouthpiece. I can get the same person 2 to 3 times a year.