Gunner

Default Delay the November Election?

On 12 Jul 2004 11:40:23 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Umm. That already happened. So you're saying GWB
stands a *good* chance of trying to shut down the elections.

Are you claiming that Bush was responsible for 9-11?

Your reading comprehension sucks today.

You said he would not shut down teh elections, unless the
US experiences a major terrorist attack. We did, therefore
he CAN, and you say 'fine by me.'

If your communication skills were better, Id not have reason to try to
make heads or tails out of what you are saying. Shrug

We did have a major terrorist attack. And did he even declare martial
law? No. And it would be required to declare martial law before even
thinking about putting off an election.

Bush is a PUO, he was put there as a figurehead. He didn't
'cause' anything. What was your phrase, "box of rocks."

Jim

Your bias, hatred and bigotry are showing. Watch out..someone might
think you are one of those left wing extremists and the puppet masters
you claim are pulling Bush's strings will disappear you in the dark of
night..or send some of those Massad contract hit men to put a couple
22lr in the back of your skull.

Remember Jim..when you make your foil beanie..shiney side out. If you
put it shiney side in..the mind control satellites will have you the
moment you step outside the door.

Gunner

please reply to:

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell