pyotr filipivich

Default Delay the November Election?

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner
foisted Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:44:59 GMT on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Yup. The only qualifier would be a city or multiple cities wide attack
on America by terrorists. At which point would You care to go to the
polls if you were in one of those areas?

I know Ill be standing in line. Heavily armed, cocked & locked, full
combat load, and with someone to hold my gear while I go in to vote,
and then Ill hold their gear while they vote. Then we will stand off
and guard the polling place until closing time.

And such will be happening all over America. Bank on it.

Bwahaahahahaha! Its all part of the fiendish plot to be elected
President!

Seriously, I was thinking that the parts of the country where this
might happen, and work, would be the parts more likely to have been colored
red in the last election. But in the Democrat areas, nobody would think of
doing that, they'd still be waiting three days after the election for FEMA
to come and tell them what to do.

tschus
pyotr

--