pyotr filipivich

Default can't pass up usefull trash

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner
foisted Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:35:26 GMT on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:32:13 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Reel to Reel tape
(this was long before 8-track)

Which reminds me..Ive got both a Roberts and an Akai Reel to Reel
collecting dust..if anyone needs em.

Hmmm, now seeing as how your in Bakerfield (or near enough), and I'm in
Seattle (or near enough), this poses a problem. But I'll think about it
and see what happens. I've waited this long, I can wait some more...

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

--
pyotr filipivich.