pyotr filipivich

Default can't pass up usefull trash

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what jim rozen
foisted 12 Jul 2004 14:16:03 -0700 on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:
In article , Sunworshipper says...

Anybody got any ideas for 12" x 12" blackboards?

Yeah, put them in the kitchen or on the frig. for reminders for the
other occupants of the house.

They got a Big Whiteboard, I got a smaller one. Nice to have worked
for a company which made them. Made them of enameled steel glued on
particle board backing. Heavy, but they last.

I like the white-boards myself, no chalk dust. We have one
right by the kitchen table, and the shopping list gets assembled
on it, bit by bit. Then 'hard copied' for the trip to the
store.

I've seen panels that go on the front of refrigerators.

I've a 4x3 foot combo board (white board with section for pinning up
papers) at my friend's place, right by the door. Magnets, kids scribbles,
"To the moon - by bus!" and the "Honey Do" list.

I also have put them on neavrly every free surface at work. Doors,
walls, hallways. Some folks think out loud, most of us there
think in pictures.

Know what you mean.

--
pyotr filipivich.