Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Technics SL1610 MK2 ...

On Feb 11, 7:02 pm, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
Does anyone have service info on this automatic turntable, please ? Does not
appear to be a UK model, as there is nothing for it on the UK Panasonic
service website. I am particularly interested in how to adjust the set-down
/ pick-up points. Both are slghtly late ie set-down point is a groove or two
into the music rather than on the lead-in area, and pick-up point is just
beyond the end of the run-out area. Almost as if the arm is slightly
clockwise rotated with respect to the position sensing plate for the three
optos, but I can't see any immediately obvious adjustment screw, or locking
screws. Failing there being any simple adjustment, I think that the "S"
curve of the arm is gonna become slightly more pronounced ... !!

Arfa

here ya go Arfa!

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/t.../sl-1610.shtml

Nice units, i've got one myself but never had to adjust anything.
-B