Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A premonition

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:05:59 -0600, "Adam Corolla"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:14:01 -0600, "Adam Corolla"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
news I've had a sort of premonition - pretty much whoever wins the
"election",
I see the country following the path of all of the empires throughout
history - after about 200 years, they collapse from corruption within,
and get taken over by the hungry barbarians at the door.

But, this time it's going to be different, because the hungry
barbarians
have Wi-Fi. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

They're not at the door. They're living among us. Comprende usted?

Steve

Actually, according to a friend, most of the barbarian invaders are white
and speak English. Maybe he just thinks that way because he's Cherokee, I
never asked.

ROFLMAO!

Indeed.

Gunner, Ojibwa