Posted to alt.home.repair
john john is offline

Default Radon stuff

It would be good if you can get a copy of the radiant heating plan that was
installed in your basement floor. It could give you an idea of where you
could open a hole in the floor. Keep in mind that the plan may not exactly
match the location of the actual installation, but it may provide some clue
of gaps probably near where the pipes attach to a manifold. Then dig
through the concrete very carefully.

I have no idea where to go to get a copy of this ? There wasnt even a
blueprint of the house when I purchased it. It was built in 1993 and I was
here in 2003.

Does anyone know what the alternative radon solutions are called when you
cant dig down through the concrete? I would like to google them and have
some knowledge before I call over the radon dude.

john