Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel Bruce Esquibel is offline

Default Tektronix manuals

msg wrote:

BTW, what newsreader can accommodate more than 888,000 headers (the current
retention on Supernews for that newsgroup)? Netscape 7.2 crashed after
downloading about 350,000 headers. I expect that it will be necessary to
get all of the headers to determine the completeness of some of the books.

Supernews must not be that super these days, Giganews shows a bit over
2,373,000 articles in there.

Just about any real newsreader (not a web browser with a nntp hack in it)
can handle that with ease. A few groups I use with Unison contain over 50
million and they work about as well as ones with 10K of posts in them.

Anyway, don't get your undies in a bunch over it, I looked and most of the
ones posted are ancient history, likely already on BAMA or other resources,
many plug in modules but most appear to be from the 60's and 70's.

The newest appears to be a datasheet and op manual for a 2213.

Plus a lot of them are .djvu type, which I don't know what you use to look
at.

Really doubt you are missing anything.

-bruce