Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default Statistics for week ending 20080211

If you are going to insist on bottom posting, at least snip the crud
out!!! I about wore my scroll button out getting to your message.

As for content, take a look at the top 20 threads by number of articles.
I count 2 that were clearly metal content (Bluing and snow pusher)
about 5 that are related (Safety, magnets, e-bay, what is it, and 48
volts) That leaves the other 13 threads as non related.

Since the signal to noise ratio is getting smaller, you may want to
filter on the top half dozen posters in either the size of posts or
number of posts. Improves readability dramatically.

A total of 49 different programs (not counting different versions) were
identified.

Is there any way to identify the % that are on the topic of metalworking?
I'd be interested in who's here who actually do metalworking, and don't just
sit around with a keyboard, some vicodans and a bottle of Yukon Jack and
prattle on about inane bull****.

I know who they are, but it would be interesting, nonetheless. And I bet I
could name what I think would be the top 5 OT posters and discussers, and
get at least three of the five.

Steve