IMM

Default Hot water system

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
As planned, there is no hot water priority.

I suppose I could implement priority simply using a 3 way diverter valve

and
then subdividing the heating port later on. I don't know if Honeywell have

letter for this type of system. Although I've already got the three 2 port
valves, I'll have needed a couple more later on anyway, so the one freed

up
won't be wasted.

Christian.

Drayton do a 3-port diverter valve with an end switch using the normal
syncron motor. Most do not have the end switch. Also the mid-position
Honeywell can have a 2-port actuator fitted to convert it to a diverter.
May be a little too expensive for you to buy two valves, but easy enough to
convert a system from mid-position to priority diverter. But it may have
been better for you to buy the Y plan and convert.

---