frank

Default Hose clamp with Torx screw

Does anybody have an idea where I can get a smallish stainless steel worm
clamp hose clamp with a Torx screw? This would be a totally standard
stainless
hose clamp, but for the Torx. Size should be about 1 1/2" diameter.

The application is a simple pickup tailgate lock. You would need to unscrew
the
clamp to pop the tailgate. I could use a standard clamp, but screwdrivers
are pretty
common. Torx is much less common. It would be possible to disassemble a
clamp, grind the head off the bolt and TIG weld the top off a stainless Torx
bolt
on, but a source of finished goods would be much less work.

Thanks for any leads.